Ascension St Elizabeth Hospital Appleton
Radiation Oncology Associates, Ltd.
1506 S. Oneida St., Appleton, WI 54915
Our doctors and care team offer treatments for many types of adult cancer, including:
- Medical oncology with oral and infusion chemotherapy
- Radiation therapies
- Gynecologic oncology
- Rehabilitation therapies, including lymphedema therapy
- Palliative medicine for managing pain and symptoms
- Surgical oncology and options for breast reconstruction
- Supportive care with patient navigators, financial advocates, Healing Arts therapy, nutrition and wellness programs
- Clinical Trials (Click to see a list of open trials)
We offer hope and support while delivering advanced care options. In Wisconsin, we have a network of cancer specialists. Our specialty care programs feature innovative treatments, including:
- The hidden scar technique is used during breast-conserving surgery and minimizes scarring.
- Navigational bronchoscopy is minimally invasive and used to biopsy small abnormalities in the lungs.
- Men have prostate cancer treatment options including brachytherapy, in which radioactive seeds are implanted to kill cancer cells.
- Mohs surgery is dermatologic microsurgery for skin cancer removal that allows the patient to keep as much healthy skin as possible while the surgeon removes cancer cells in a precise way.
- Precision Medicine, also called Personalized Medicine, is a treatment plan tailored to your molecular and genetic makeup. This individualized approach means that all medical decisions, treatments, practices and products are unique to you, instead of applying a one-treatment-fits-all model to your care.
- Interventional oncology, including minimally invasive cancer therapies such as targeted ablation, chemoembolization (targeted chemotherapy) or radioembolization (targeted radiation).